- Published: Friday, 01 May 2015 15:19
- Written by Louise Stevens
Acupuncture can help control and alleviate symptoms of Crohns and provide a better quality of life. Herbal medicine can also be very useful to regulate and calm the immune system which is usually involved in this condition.
Click here for more information Crohn's Disease
More Articles ...
- Depression Awareness Week
- Herbs to treat inflammation: The 10 most powerful natural medicines that really work.
- Movie trailer for AcuHerbs, Weymouth Acupuncture Clinic
- Exam Stress and Acupuncture
- Save the date - 15th April - Acuherbs Weymouth Open Day
- Chinese Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Hay Fever
- Stress and Digestion
- Secondary Infertility, Acupuncture & Low Sperm Count
- Acupuncture Awareness Week - March (Dorset's Acupuncture Centre)
- Fertility and Treatments alongside IVF procedures
- Period Pains: Treatment with Chinese Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture, Weymouth and Dorchester
- Aches and Pains
- Moxibustion and how this treatment can help
- Dietary Therapy
- Digestive Disorders
- Stress and Anxiety
- Women's Health
- Extended Acupuncture hours in Dorchester, Dorset
- Morning Sickness & Acupuncture